Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'M BACK. ANY COMMENTS?

Sort of back. I've finished the accounting (see WORK! PLAY! WORK! below), and am getting caught up with various computer stuff, like this blog. But I'm going to go get on my exercise machine in a moment--I've got to get working on losing the rest of the 9.5 lbs. I gained on vacation, not to mention the nearly 20 I was trying to lose before that.

One thing I have had time for is to figure out how people can comment on my posts without registering with Blogger. Anyone can comment now. You just have to do the word confirmation thing. To leave a comment just click on the "comments" below. You can use almost any name you want, or be anonymous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's an anaonymous comment for your comments!
-JoaniC

Anonymous said...

of course, when you are "anonymous", spelling errors are ignored.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joanie. Correct spelling is preferred, but not mandatory.
BTW, if you click on "Other" you can put in any name you want.