Saturday, January 14, 2006

3,000 VISITS!--THANK YOU ALL

This blog had its 3,000th visit earlier this evening. Thanks to all of you--especially those who keep coming back for more (while I can't identify my visitors totally from the log, I get enough information to recognize repeaters). I just wish more of you would leave comments.

I guess maybe it's time to install a visible visit counter. But not tonight. Right now I'm going to go watch the Wisconsin-Northwestern basketball game I recorded earlier.

Thanks again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. :)

"On, Wisconsin..."

(I almost went there.)

Sirena

caprice said...

Easy win.

caprice said...

The funny thing is, Bobby Knight was all set to go to Wisconsin, but the student newspaper published the news before he could get back home and tell his then-employer. He got pissed and backed out. A year later he went to Indiana.

Unknown said...

Personally, I think Arsenal will win. But then again, with it being Arsenal maybe they won't even be playing the Wisconsen/North-Western game... :-)

Congratulations on 3k visits.

Carolyn Ann