Saturday, February 18, 2006

HELLO FROM CLEVELAND

Hi all! I'm posting this from Cleveland (more accurately, a suburb thereof), on a little weekend visit to my family. I'm on my brother's computer now, but back in the hotel room all I have is TV Internet. I probably could post from that, but it would be a challenge. Maybe I'll try later.

Not much to report, really, except it's cold. A couple days ago it was 60 degrees, both here and back and in New York. The last I looked it was 12 here now.

I did just reject a comment, from someone who said wearing women's clothes was against Allah, and we should die a thousand deaths. He also said he was from Iran. Funny, but there was no visitor from Iran on my log. Just one from an AOLer here in the U.S. at that time. Really, JS, you're going to have to do better than that.

We're just hanging out with my family now--don't even feel like doing any sightseeing. So I'm going back to watch the Olympics with them.

No comments: