Monday, February 20, 2006

TV INTERNET

So here I am in a hotel room in Cleveland, waiting for my wife to finish packing. I'm sitting on the bed, with a dinky, little wireless keyboard on my lap, composing this blog entry on the television. The screen resolution must be somewhere around 200X160. There's no mouse--I have to navigate with the arrow keys. PgUp and PgDn have become good friends.

ou have tobe careful that it doesn't skipletters or spaces, especially double leters and capitals. It treats the Del key the same as the backspace.

I gues it's better than nothing.

The biggest news of the trip is that my sister-in-law is now a Justice of the Peace. It wasn't that easy for her to get the position. One of Mitt Romney's minions dragged her feet for some unknown reason (because my sister-in-law is a lesbian? Or just because she's a Democrat? who knows?) So she had her local state representatives start pressuring them (this after her original application with recommendations from the mayor, the chief of police, etc., etc.), and this week the appointment came through.

So if anyone wants to get married in Massachusetts let me know. She's thinking of doing a package deal with my sister, who's a lawyer: a pre-nup and wedding for one low price.

No comments: