Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gap advertising

I bought some everyday pants from the Gap, just regular black khakis. Whenever mine wear out I order a couple more pairs. I have to do this online, because they seldom carry my size (28" inseam) in the stores. This time what arrived had their label sewn on the outside, over the right rear pocket. It's pretty small, gray and fairly unobtrusive, but I'm still walking around advertising the Gap.

I didn't volunteer to be a walking billboard. I haven't noticed them decreasing the price any to compensate me for doing their advertising. I suppose I could try to cut the label off, but that might look worse. Grump, grump, grump.

1 comment:

midwesterntransport said...

oh, i hate that, too. all those t-shirts with the names of the store splayed across the boob area. blech.

can you cut the label off?