Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Double election week

A short note on why I'm posting even less than the last few weeks. Monday was my first meeting as a member of the board or LeGaL, the LGBT Law Assn. of Greater New York. There I was elected treasurer of the group (I've been treasurer of LeGaL's charitable foundation for the last few months). I was also reappointed to the foundation board. After that meeting most of us went over to the Diversity Reception of the New York State Bar Assn. Conference.

Tonight is the annual business meeting and biannual elections of Crossdressers International (CDI). I am running for my fourth term as treasurer, and for the first time I actually have someone running against me.

In between all this I've been going to the New York Jewish Film Festival--two films last evening alone. Nothing great, perhaps I'll have time to post short reviews in a couple days.

No comments: