Monday, November 12, 2007

Semi-random thoughts

● I just passed the ninth anniversary of the first time I presented as a woman.

● I also just passed the first anniversary of my mom's death.

● It's not as much fun watching a recorded sports event when you already know the outcome--even when you like the outcome.

Councilman To Introduce Bill That Would Ban The Feeding Of Pigeons. I thought it already was illegal. I'm all in favor of curbing the pigeon population (rats with wings), but I don't know if appointing a czar is really necessary.

● The absolute worst pick-up line I have ever heard of (courtesy of Overheard in New York):

You are so beautiful, I would suck on your father's dick just to taste where you came from.

1 comment:

Rita Petite said...

Hi Caprice! Semi-sweet with this blog entry. Of course, celebrating your forwardness in presenting your womanhood but sadness in the death of your mother. Thanks for sharing both.

Rita