Saturday, January 05, 2008

Semi-random thoughts

● My plain black leather skirt has died--after about 10 years and many, many wearings. I had it even before I started going out as a woman, when I was just wearing a few things at home when my wife was elsewhere. One of the seams is coming apart at the hem. But I'm told it isn't worth trying to repair it because the leather has dried out and the stitches won't hold. So I'll have to get a new one.

● Sometimes when I pull out the stem of an apple before eating it I have the urge to throw the apple and duck for cover.

● Mary Carillo must be broadcasting one of the tennis tournaments from down-under. I'm getting a lot of hits on my blog from people searching for "Mary Carillo lesbian" or something similar.

● My blog was Google's top choice for "protest HRC" a few days ago. Wow! But now I've dropped down to sixth.

No comments: