Friday, July 04, 2008

The alphabet meme: M

m is for your favorite muppet: I'm so old, I did not grow up with Sesame Street--I was already in college when it debuted. I remember, if only vaguely, seeing Rowlf the Dog on the Jimmy Dean show when I was in high school. I never watched The Muppet Show very much.

So the amount of my contact with the Muppets is way, way under average. But from the little I've seen, I think I like Kermit the best. I'll always remember his little shudder when someone mentioned eating frogs' legs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kermit! He was one of my faves, too. I also liked Gonzo. =)

But as far as Sesame Street - Big Bird always had my heart. <3

caprice said...

Hi Amelie!

Welcome. Thanks for puting me on your blog list. I've added you to mine.

--caprice