Saturday, August 09, 2008

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth

I haven't posted in quite a while. The motel's Internet connection never worked properly after my previous post. We were able to get wi-fi access for limited periods at the public library in Lee later in the week, but there wasn't enough time to post. Since I got back to NY on Sunday, I've been suffering from a major cold, and sleeping more than usual--though it strangely let up a bit for one day, and I was able to get out. But the main thing I've been doing is to try to catch up on my e-mail and other Internet things, and my snail mail--which I still haven't done completely. And now the Olympics have started, which have grabbed most of my waking hours since yesterday evening. But I will get back to my glob.

No comments: