Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Semi-random thoughts

● I ♥ superglue.

● I was headlined in a post by Burlesque Magazine on FB. They probably misread the article from last fall that they linked to, thinking I perform. Still, it's an honor to be mentioned in the same sentence with Murray Hill, Angie Pontani, and Peekaboo Pointe.

● Is anything ever monged besides fish?

● I got my new DVR hooked up (the hard drive in the old one died Sunday). It's a new model, and I gained some new functions, but lost some old ones. It's nice getting black (not gray) bars on the sides of 4X3 programs automatically, but I miss being able to buffer two shows at once--though I think if I record both of them I will be able to switch back and forth, fast-forwarding through the commercials. The new remote that came with it can actually power on the TV and the A/V receiver, and control the audio volume via the receiver as well.

● What exactly do they do at the dress rehearsal of a burlesque show?

No comments: