4 hours ago
Friday, December 17, 2010
- I've finished my last mandatory continuing legal education class for the biennium! Now I can renew my registration and be a lawyer for another 2 years. And I even have an extra hour of CLE that I can carry over to the next biennium.
- When I set up my account at the Office of Court Administration, so I could renew my registration as a lawyer online, I had to enter the sum of the digits of my social security number. That's a new one. One of my friends commented that they seem to be into numerology at OCA.
- My new strategy for not eating between meals: I wear my corset nice and tight.
- I once posted that I'd never have to refill my Metrocard in the subway again. I was wrong. Last night I lost my automatically refilling EasyPay card. I reported it missing, and the MTA person said it would be 10 to 15 business days before my new one arrives. Only a monopoly could get away with such poor customer service.
- L'Oreal discontinued my favorite lipstick. But I was able to find 7 tubes online. Assuming they all arrive safely, that should keep me nice and colorful for quite some time.