Saturday, May 05, 2012

Semi-random thoughts

  • I was reading one of the blogs on my blogroll recently. The writer used the wrong word for something, and I left a comment, hoping she would correct it. I would have been perfectly happy if she just corrected it and deleted my comment--I wasn't looking for a public thank you. Instead, she criticized me for trying to help. I have deleted her blog from my list. I see no reason to help promote her work.
  • I wish Twitter and Facebook had filters that prevented pictures of people's pets from appearing on my feeds.
  • It's always a little weird when I get home very late and the doorman greets me with "Good morning," and then we say "Good night" when I get in the elevator.
  • Every time I go to a show at Joe's Pub someone at my table spills a drink on me. It's happened the last three times I went there.

    No comments: