1 hour ago
Friday, November 23, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
- In Florida, Republican Concedes House Race West is an idiot.
- A City Ban Changes the Christmas Scene
- For Tax Pledge and Its Author, a Test of Time
- Homeless Gay and Transgender Youths Find a New Home in Greenwich Village
- Elmo Actor Kevin Clash Resigns Amid Sex Allegation Something is strange here. The story seemed dead. There seems to be nothing new, yet he resigned.
- Police Say Storm Damaged Evidence
- Creationism Controversies The Norm Among Potential Republican 2016 Contenders
Sunday, November 18, 2012
- My wife and I were relieved to find out that Hurricane Sandy caused no significant damage to the complex in NJ that provides the bulk of our income. They had emergency generators to power the sump pumps that kept the boiler rooms safe, unlike during Irene.
- I notice that I recently went past 2,500 posts here.
- I wish there were a way of filtering out comments from non-New Yorkers on NY Times articles about the city--especially articles about local apartments. Most of these people have absolutely no idea about how things work here.