1 hour ago
Saturday, May 04, 2013
Friday, May 03, 2013
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
- FDA lowers age for buyers of Plan B pill to 15 However: FDA appeals making 'morning-after' pill available to all ages
- State mandates health insurance for transgender patients
- Koch Brothers Plan More Political Involvement for Their Conservative Network
- 5-year-old boy shoots 2-year-old sister in Ky. They make child-sized guns colored like toys? And the parents leave it in a corner?
Sort of Good, Sort of Bad, News
- Colorado ushers in new law with midnight unions Civil unions are a step in the right direction, but it's not marriage.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
- I'm beginning to think that "ex-dominatrix" describes a significant percentage of the women in New York City.
- At the writing of this all the continents save Antarctica are represented on my recent visitors map.
- I'm always amused to get e-mails that start off "Dear [FirstName]."