3 hours ago
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
- Fedex hates me. I firmly believe they looked at a map of the upper east side of Manhattan and said, where can we put our drop boxes so they're all 9 blocks away from Caprice? It's this beautiful semi-circle with Central Park on one side.
- I received an e-mail asking me to sign a petition directed to a Catholic bishop in Wisconsin. I'm sure he is really going to be swayed by a Jewish atheist from New York. Not.
- Today I had my annual bone density scan. Getting strapped into position was serious (if brief) bondage fun.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
- Girl challenges ban from Ohio school football team
- Pentagon unveils measures to combat sexual assaults in the military
- Michigan GOP Poised to Botch Senate Pickup Opportunity
- Cyclist sentenced for manslaughter by bike in landmark California case He should go to jail.
- Brazil Convicts 3 in Rape of American Student
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Harry Reid says Obamacare will lead to single-payer system It's what we need.
A few weeks ago the Metropolitan Museum switched from wonderful little metal tags to paper stickers to show you had paid for admission. Today I got this:
I guess my tag collection has come to an end.