1 hour ago
Saturday, September 07, 2013
Thursday, September 05, 2013
- Tea-Party Group to Air TV Ad Attacking Mitch McConnell on Obamacare I love it when right-wingers attack each other.
- San Antonio adopts disputed gay rights measure
- I'm used to seeing e-mails that start, "Dear [firstname]," but "Hi Default Value," that's a new one.
- One of the downsides to a cordless mouse is when you go too far, it falls all the way to the floor.
- I got my 2014-2015 monthly planner recently. I already had 11 events to put in. One of them was actually in 2015.
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Mont. teacher rape sentence appealed The judge should resign.
- NY case puts N-word use among blacks on trial
- V.A. to Provide Spousal Benefits to Gays, Administration Says
- Obama to meet Russian gay activists on G20 visit
- 'Baby Veronica' to stay with birth father for now: Oklahoma high court
- Texas, Miss. National Guards won’t give same-sex benefits at some sites, cite gay-marriage ban
- Tulsa school sends girl home because ‘dreadlocks’ and ‘afros’ are too distracting In other words, you have to wear your hair like a white person at that school.