1 hour ago
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Friday, October 25, 2013
- Women gain as gender gap 'narrows' But the U.S. is only 23rd.
- Majority-woman crew officiates D-2 football game
- Judge Who Changed Baby's Name Could Be Disciplined
- United fined $1.1 million for tarmac delays at O'Hare: DOT
- Court-at-law judge switches to Democratic Party
- Universal Studios Cancels 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure'
- Appeals court: Eden Foods can’t claim religious exemption on contraception mandate
- 'So Help Me God' Optional in Air Force Honor Oath It shouldn't just be optional, it should be eliminated.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Judge declines to halt 'Obamacare' insurance subsidies
- Shutdown Helping Build a 2014 Wave While this is encouraging, I'm not terribly optimistic the Democrats can retake the House. First, people have short memories--though if the Tea Idiots continue their obstruction as they say they will this would be taken care of. Second, so many of the Republicans are in safe, gerrymandered districts.
- Medicaid Expansion Is Set for Ohioans
- New Technique Holds Promise for Hair Growth
- As Gays Wed in New Jersey, Christie Ends Court Fight
- New York Sets Work Rules for Young Models
- Gay couple uses tribal law to marry in Oklahoma
- Major League Baseball teams under fire from anti-gay fans for taking a stand on LGBT bullying
- Texas dad alleges bullying in 91-0 football game I don't think this guy understands what bullying means.