1 hour ago
Saturday, November 02, 2013
Friday, November 01, 2013
- Germany offers third gender option, but advocates say not enough
- Delta Township OKs gay rights law, may push Mich.
- Theater Will Ignore NC-17 Rating for ‘Blue Is the Warmest Color’
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
|(Eduardo Parra/Getty Images) via the Wall Street Journal: http://blogs.wsj.com/.../10/19/photos-of-the-week-oct-13-18/|
- Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny charged again Russia is not a democracy.
- Iran gives activist actress 18-month sentence Iran is not a democracy.
Monday, October 28, 2013
- I'm always a little angry when someone writes "Here, here!" It's "Hear, hear!"
- When burlesque performers have moving sales they post things like, "I will mostly have clothes, shoes, costumes, a few tables, wired shelves and a 6 ft tall carrot." UPDATE: I realize I have actually sat on that carrot (it's like a pillow). She had it at one of her shows.
- I could never be a plumber. For one thing, my arms aren't long enough.