1 hour ago
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
- $5-million stolen Rembrandt found after 15 years
- Democrats Plan Big Ad Campaign in Challenge to Koch Brothers
- Chimp attack victim asks again for right to sue The law is well-established that the failure of the government to enforce a law does not give a member of the public the right to sue for injuries. This would be a very bad precedent.
- Black preschoolers more likely to face suspension
- Turkey blocks Twitter days before vote as PM fights scandal
- Two States Win Court Approval on Voter Rules
- Sexual Misconduct Case Ends With No Jail Time for General
- Iran's Khamenei reiterates doubts about Holocaust
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- New York McDonald's owner to pay $500,000 to settle worker claims
- Obama gives Medal of Honor to 24 vets from 3 wars
- Salvation Army settles New York workers' suit They admitted no wrongdoing, but they paid $450,000. It's almost as much as McDonald's.
- New York Settles Bias Lawsuit Against Fire Department
- Students Say Profile On Gay Teen is Removed From Yearbook
- NC School Punishes 9-Year-Old Victim, Not His Bullies
- Pandora raises fee for ad-free music service by $1 a month My $36 annual membership is up for renewal at the end of the month, and Pandora has said they will be charging me for the next year on the 31st. I hope that's still true.
Monday, March 17, 2014
- In Reversal Since the Recession, Some States Give More Money to Public Television
- U.S. forces seize tanker carrying oil from Libya rebel port
- Guinness pulls out of NY's St. Patrick's parade over ban on gays
- Irish ask: What's the big deal about letting gays in St. Pat's parades?
- Judge orders Chris Brown to remain in jail
- U.S. TV pitchman Trudeau sentenced to 10 years in prison
Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Boston mayor to miss St. Patrick's parade over exclusion of gay marchers
- Tennessee must recognize marriages of three same-sex couples: judge
- US judge strikes Arkansas' 12-week abortion ban
- Obama Cracks Down on For-Profit Programs That Don't Help Grads Get Jobs
- Trump says he's not running for New York governor He expected the nomination to be handed to him. That's not the way a democracy works.
- Pakistan court reduces sentence of doctor who helped find bin Laden