1 hour ago
Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Spanish tax inspectors discover lost Van Gogh painting in bank safe
- Nintendo apologizes for lack of virtual equality
- 'Duck Dynasty' II? Brothers lose HGTV show after antigay comments publicized
- Town cancels immigration event over prayer flap There should be a complete separation of church and state.
- Police Crack Down On Illegal Subway Dancing Besides being disruptive and illegal, it's just plain dangerous.
- Brooklyn School Introduces App To Report Bullying Anonymously All schools should have this.
Friday, May 09, 2014
- Arkansas Judge Strikes Down State's Gay Marriage Ban
- British, U.S. teams join search for kidnapped girls in Nigeria
- Wal-Mart should face lawsuit over alleged Mexico bribery: U.S. judge
- States must be warned of oil-by-rail cargoes, U.S. says
- Pennsylvania Won't Appeal a Ruling Striking Down Its Voter ID Law
- Judge denies New York murder suspect's plea to ban rap lyric evidence I disagree with the ACLU on this one. It is a proper question for the jury to determine whether these songs are factual evidence.
- USDA Plans Outreach Campaign, Rule Change Aimed At Rural LGBT Americans The rule change is to add gender identity to their non-discrimination rule.
- Prosecutors drop battery charges against bullied trans teen in California
- Compromise on Gays Pleases No One, Scouts Are Learning Some things can't be compromised.
- Saudi liberal gets 10 years in jail, 1,000 lashes
- Federal land worker threatened in Utah as conflict simmers
- Airlines take case to Congress on airfare rule
- Uganda Gay Sex Trial Hits Court After Controversial Law Enacted
Wednesday, May 07, 2014
Tuesday, May 06, 2014
- 'Lost' Mendelssohn song re-discovered
- Hawaii stops defending law banning same-sex marriage
- Nevada congressman seeks removal of Bundy backers
- Hollywood Turns Its Back on Famous Hotel Because of Brunei's Ownership
- Russian law bans swearing in arts and media
- Texas judge under fire for 45-day jail term for rape conviction She should be under fire. The victim's past (whatever it was) is irrelevant.
Monday, May 05, 2014
- Paris's Picasso museum to open in September after revamp
- Cooperation With G.O.P. Puts Senator in a Primary Klein and the IDC have enabled the Republicans to block a vote on the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act (GENDA). It will be difficult, but I'd love to see him defeated.
- Target's Chairman and CEO out in wake of breach
- Maryland latest U.S. state to hike minimum wage to $10.10 per hour