1 hour ago
Saturday, May 09, 2015
- Last of 10 young white people in racial assault sentenced
- Ozzy Osbourne gives Louisville Leopards $10K
Friday, May 08, 2015
- Iraq signs up 1,000 recruits for Sunni militia to fight IS
- Court: Border search of businessman's laptop 'unreasonable'
- Hot Springs Passes LGBT Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- Kurdish Leader Agrees to Accept Arms on U.S. Terms in Fight Against ISIS
- Fallin signs bill tripling Oklahoma's abortion waiting period
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
- 4 Afghan men sentenced to death over horrifying mob killing
- US targets IS leaders with multi-million-dollar bounties
- Parents call cops on teen for giving away banned book; it backfires predictably I've got some news for these parents: It's not illegal to give (or sell) books to children without their parents' permission.
- Judge denies NFL linebacker's request in revenge porn case
- Senate sustains Obama veto of bill gutting union rules
Tuesday, May 05, 2015
- US top court lets stand ban on 'gay conversion therapies'
- Nigeria’s Boko Haram in disarray as government forces advance
- Airbnb Removes Texas Property Listing After Owner Reportedly Rejects Gay Couple
- Massachusetts' Smith College has adopted trans-inclusive admissions policy
- 2 Michigan officers suspended after man's videotaped beating
- Justice Department to boost disclosure of cellphone tracking programs: WSJ