- U.S. Judge denies Uber motion to compel arbitration in surge-pricing lawsuit Excellent! Compulsory arbitration between parties that are economically unequal should be banned.
- Reliance on jailhouse informant dooms Chandra Levy case Jailhouse informant evidence should be highly restricted, if not totally banned. It is highly suspect.
- Texas A&M suspends 2 assistant coaches over slide show, apologizes
- Alabama court orders sheriff removed for corruption
- Paris bombings suspects extradited to France from Austria
1 hour ago