2 hours ago
Friday, January 08, 2016
- Alabama County Resumes Issuing Gay-Marriage Licenses
- Finland extradites Russian computer fraud suspect to U.S.
- 5 years after Tucson shooting, Gabby Giffords is in action
- Cologne police chief suspended after New Year assaults
- New York police sergeant facing internal charges in chokehold death
- Report: 3 will plead no contest in student bullying attack
- Contractor gets 15 to 30 years in deadly building collapse
- Needle exchange leaders cheer relaxed federal funding ban
- Virginia: Panel of Judges Picks New Congressional District Map
- Turkish troops in Iraq repel IS attack
- Special forces target Islamic State in Hawija, Iraq official says
Thursday, January 07, 2016
- Obama says won't campaign for any Democrat who doesn't back gun reforms
- Utah judge retires after criticism in gay foster parent case
- Bill would make videotaping police a crime if too close
- Maine governor: Drug dealers impregnate 'young white' girls I've read that there will be an attempt to impeach him soon.
- Venezuela Just Swore in Its First Transgender Legislator
- Sandy Hook Truther Fired From Faculty Position at Florida Atlantic University
- In push to reform police work, officers examine their own biases
- High school cancels season for team in assault investigation
- Iraqi military says ISIS spokesman Adnani wounded: state TV
- 'Affluenza' teen's mom returned to Texas to face charge
- US recruits tech leaders to help disrupt Islamic State group
- Burns, Ore., residents to Bundys: It's time to go home
- New York to Appoint Civilian to Monitor Police’s Counterterrorism Activity
- Judge: Monkey cannot own selfie photos copyright
Wednesday, January 06, 2016
- Trooper in Sandra Bland traffic stop indicted, fired It would have been better if he had been indicted on more serious charges, but at least he won't be a police officer any more.
- Uber agrees to $20K fine, stricter data protection in NY privacy probe
- Oklahoma City forbids LGBT discrimination in housing
- The Navy Is Naming A Ship In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon John Lewis
- There's About to Be a School in Atlanta for LGBT Youth It would be even better if they could go to regular schools without discrimination and harassment.
- Missouri lawmakers propose racial bias training for police
- Woman gets 3-year sentence for giving money to terror groups
- Floppy disks of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry finally yield data
- Alabama chief justice orders halt to same-sex marriage licenses
- Mayor of Cologne: If Women Don’t Want to Be Raped, They Should Stay Away from Strangers Repeat after me: Do not blame the victims, do not blame the victims.
- Surrogacy is like sex crime - Italian minister Alfano
- IS steps up assault on western Iraqi town after losses
- Boko Haram gunmen kill seven in suicide attack, raid: residents
Tuesday, January 05, 2016
- Chicago lawyer accused of hiding shooting evidence resigns They should disbar him.
- Obama tightens gun rules, requires more background checks
- Oregon sheriff demands anti-government miltiamen leave community
- Salt Lake City's first openly gay mayor sworn into office
- U.S. leads 25 strikes against Islamic State in Iraq: statement
- IS attacks troops in western Iraq, killing 11
- IS jihadists attack key Libya oil facility: military Although the attack was repulsed, it is not good that the thugs could even attempt this.
Sunday, January 03, 2016
- Arab-Kurd fighters kill 16 IS jihadists near Syria 'capital'
- U.S., allies conduct 26 strikes against Islamic State: U.S. military
- Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon They're not militiamen. They're a gang of thugs, who think they can get their way by using force. They should be removed, by force if necessary.
- Egypt arrests 3 Facebook admins ahead of Jan. 25 anniversary Bad headline. These are not Facebook employees, just people who run pages on Facebook.