1 hour ago
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- U.S. court backs landmark Obama internet equal-access rules
- Elliot Morales, Who Killed Gay Man in West Village, Gets 40 Years to Life
- Prosecutor bumps Stanford sex assault judge from new case
- Anti-abortion activist's human organ purchase charge dropped It's strange they aren't going to refile. But the important thing is that the felony charge is still alive.
- Brock Turner’s Probation Officer Asked for Lenient Sentence Over Drunkenness
- IS suicide attack kills five in Iraq's Ramadi: officers
- Russian gay couple 'arrested for Orlando tribute'
- Syrian teen's amputated hand a cruel reminder of IS rule
- The Latest: Target to hold moment of silence for workers
- London’s Mayor Bans Body-Shaming Ads on Public Transport
- Ukraine holds its first major gay pride march in Kiev
- Qatar convicts Dutch woman held 'after being raped' Qatar is a dangerous place for women. No woman should go there.