Wednesday, March 08, 2006

300 AND COUNTING (SLOWLY)

This is my 300th post on this blog. Granted, I haven't had much time for it the last few days, with my Office Clean-up Project.
Briefly: Saturday I went to the New York Philharmonic, where Frank Peter Zimmermann did a fantastic job with the Brahms Violin Concerto. Monday I did my volunteer lawyer thing for the Name Change Project at the West Village TransLegal Clinic, followed by some dinner at Lips, and then Jason Cosmo's show at Therapy. Yesterday, after a lawyer's appointment (even lawyers need lawyers sometimes), I went to the Sarah Bernhardt exhibition at the Jewish Museum. I didn't finish it. The most interesting part so far is listening to a recording she made--her "golden voice" was well-named. I also loved some of the art nouveau posters for her plays. Finally, I went to a private meeting of people active on the MyHusbandBetty Message Boards.

No comments: