Sunday, March 12, 2006

OFFICE CLEAN-UP PROJECT STATUS

I did get a couple of good days of work in on it Wednesday and Thursday. (Friday I had a doctors appointment, watched Wisconsin lose its first game in the Big Ten men's basketball tournament, and I also went out with my wife in the evening. But I did have time to go and buy some big plastic storage boxes. They're not pretty, but they fit pretty well on the shelves in the wall units in my office. They're great for holding large numbers of small items.) Yesterday I ended up getting nothing done, after doing some research for our trip to Spain and getting cleaned up for our dinner out and opera in the evening.

But I can actually see some bare wood on my desk now!

I have nothing special planned for today (Sunday), so I should be able to really get back to work.

No comments: