Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blog changes coming

Blogger.com is adding to the features available to us bloggers, most notably the ability to separate our posts into various categories. It's still in beta testing, and I don't know when I'll be able to add it here, but it's coming.

So if you only want to see, say, my "Living with bears" posts, without the distractions of my other, much less important articles, you'll be able to do it.

The other big change apparently is the ability to easily modify the layout of the blog. I've fiddled with my template a little, but it's basically the same as the way the template author wrote it--which means it looks like any number of other blogs. This too will change. I'll try to remember to give an advance warning, but don't be surprised to come here some day and find a very different-looking blog.

No comments: