Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The end of the line--for me

This is a picture of my grave, or at least where it will be. Actually, it may be the one next to it--I forget the exact layout. My wife and I were visiting the cemetery last week, and I wandered over to where our plots are, and took a picture.

Weird, huh? I really don't care much what happens to my body after I die, but my wife does, so everything has been all bought and paid for. That's where we'll end up. We were mentioning it to a former colleague of hers, who told us she would be in the cemetery right across the road! I said we'd wave.

2 comments:

midwesterntransport said...

oh, that is weird. trippy.

Anonymous said...

That's cute, in its way. (The waving bit.) I look forward to owning such a plot one day... hopefully at a place called Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond that's perfectly gorgeous, overlooking the James River... alas, at the rate I'm going, that purchase of property may end up being my first as well as my last!