Thursday, February 22, 2007

13,000 visitors

Despite the fact I've curtailed my postings until I can get caught up with things, people seem to keep coming to see my glob. I've been getting a number of visitors looking for the artwork in the exhibitions I've seen--as well as the usual background noise of searches for kicking testicles, Clayelle Dalferes, and Caprice Bourret. Plus all kinds of combinations of crossdressing and things.

Since I'm not posting every day, some people have stopped checking, I notice. To them (who probably aren't reading this, but some might be), I suggest using the Feedblitz subscription service in the box in the column to the right. They'll send you an e-mail the day after I post something new. It's free.

And to those of you who are still visiting, thanks!

No comments: