Thursday, March 15, 2007

My picture

I've always hesitated a bit (OK, more than a bit) to put my picture here, for all the world to see. I'm kind of a private person. And shy. But since I already put it on my MySpace page, I figured it wouldn't hurt.

So there I am, in one of the very few pictures of me that I really like. I was seated, and the photographer was standing. I think he may have been holding the camera above his head, also. So the picture is at a lovely angle that completely hides my double chin, and de-emphasizes my shoulders--and it even shows my cleavage a little (being able to do good cleavage is the big advantage of being a fat crossdresser). Also, I wasn't posing. I never seem to get a good smile when I pose. It always looks unnatural--which it is, of course.

That is not my latest hair-do, though. A few weeks ago I got a new wig. It's a little longer, and a little fuller, with a bit more range of color. If I ever get a nice picture of me in it I'll use that. But don't hold your breath.

I'm also wearing one of my favorite pair of earrings in the picture--but I lost one of them recently. I really do miss being able to wear them.

No comments: