Monday, September 10, 2007

20,000 visitors!

Thanks to all the vanity plate fans, the bear (and/or moose, wild turkey, coyote, etc.) fans, the Bucky Badger seekers, those wondering about Mary Carillo or Clayelle Dalferes (not to mention the kicking testicles enthusiasts), this blog has logged its 20,000th visit.

I hope I've amused or enlightened at least some of you. As I continue to get a better handle on managing my time (it's a lot of fun being retired, but it's not as easy as one might think), I hope to get back to more serious blogging fairly soon.

Thanks again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"kicking testicles enthusiasts..." Hahahahaha.

Seriously, I always appreciate the variety of material you have here. It's always an interesting mix. :)

Rita Petite said...

Hi Caprice:
Congratulations on 20,000!
20,000 of anything is a lot and I'm glad that I am in there somewhere. Here's to 20,000 more.
Rita

caprice said...

Thanks, Victoria.

Rita, you certainly are in there somewhere. In fact, you are one of my most faithful readers. You, and a few other enlightened souls, subscribe to this blog via Feedblitz. You get a nice e-mail after I post. There's a sign-up box in the right-hand column for anyone who wants to join this enlightened elite.

Thanks for your interest, both of you.

--caprice