Friday, November 07, 2008

A big thumbs down on Overheard in New York

Readers of the website Overheard in New York get to vote on whether they like or don't like an item that's posted there. Most receive pretty high approval ratings, no matter how stupid they are--to me anything getting under 75% is a rejection. It is rare to see one under 60%. So when a post gets only 37%, you know it's really horrible. Like this one:
Teen boy #1: I don't like any of her family except her mom. She's okay.
Teen boy #2: Her mom is crazy, yo. I want to rape her with this umbrella. I bet you if I fucked her, she wouldn't even remember, she's so crazy. Wouldn't it be cool if there were a hot chick, like 21, with Alzheimer's and you fucked the shit out of her and then the next day she couldn't remember?

--Q44 Bus

No comments: