Saturday, August 27, 2011

Semi-random thoughts

  • One day, for half the afternoon I was in and out, running errands, and the summer relief doorman was always jumping up to open the door or scrambling to grab the elevator for me, always super-polite. What he failed to do was the important thing: to give me the package I've been waiting for, which was delivered in the morning.
  • Another doorman failure to deliver: upon returning Monday morning from my Sunday night outing, the doorman gave me a package that must have come on Saturday. It contained make-up, which I could have used Sunday, but the Saturday night doorman failed to give it to me. 
  • My blog recently got a hit from someone in Abbottobad, Pakistan. That's where Osama Bin Laden was hiding.
  • When I get a campaign mailing that doesn't mention the candidate's party affiliation, I know it's about a Republican.

No comments: