- Cheerios stands by TV ad showing mixed-race family
- Agency drops plan to allow small knives on planes
- The Latest Navy SEAL Book Could Impact the Military's Transgender Rules
- Court: Girls can buy morning-after pill for now
- FBI to track hate crime statistics for Sikhs
- Prosecutors push for 'kill switch' to prevent smartphone thefts I was amazed how little Verizon would do when I lost my phone the first time.
- Mosque burns down in London in suspicious circumstances
- Federal judge accused of saying minorities predisposed to commit violent crime
- Exxon Mobil rejects resolution to protect LGBT workers The boycott of Exxon Mobil must continue.
- Nigerian lawmakers enact same sex marriage ban with penalty of up to 14 years in prison
Sort of Good, Sort of Bad, News