Thursday, August 25, 2005

WORK! PLAY! WORK!

I really am still alive. I've just been too busy to post much of anything here. I figure if I have to choose between living my life and writing about it, I'll live it.

Retired people do have work to do, popular opinion notwithstanding. Aside from returning our vacation gear to the various storage places, since I returned from spending July in the Berkshires I have done our 2004 taxes, helped get an application for health insurance into Oxford, and tried to get the CDI website up to date (not quite done with that, though). Currently I am working on an accounting to the probate court for a trust for my mother that my father set up in his will. I'm the trustee, and every 2 years I have to satisfy the court I haven't run off with the money.

I'll get back to posting about the fun stuff when I can.

No comments: