Monday, April 03, 2006

My new toy

This is a self-portrait of my new toy, a Motorola RAZR V3c camera phone. So now I'll have a camera with me all the time. Which means I can take pictures to put on my blog all the time.

It's thin and sexy (unlike its owner). It was basically free. In fact I also got one for my wife for free. Verizon charges $150 for one with a two year contract. But you get $100 credit when you fulfill your previous two year contract, which I did. So they charged me $50 (plus tax) for the phone. But Motorola has a $50 rebate, so all I'm really paying is the $4 and change tax. Then Verizon is having a two-for-one sale on these phones (I think it ends today). So I got a second one for free for my wife.

Aside from having a camera, the thing I like about it most is that the ringer is much louder than my old phone's. If I had that thing in my pocket (forget about when it was in my purse) I couldn't hear it, even when it was turned up all the way. The only thing I don't like about it so far is that there doesn't seem to be a way of assigning a ring tone for all "restricted" (non-caller ID) calls. You win some, you lose some.

So get ready for more pictures on this blog.

No comments: