Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New template

So I got home after a nice night out and checked to see what was going on in cyberland before heading to bed. There had been problems all day with the internet connection before I left in the afternoon. I got to my blog, and found it was blank.

After the paramedics finished restarting my heart, I got on to Blogger and found everything was really still there. Something was screwed up with the template, apparently. So I trashed the old one (saving a copy first), and started over with a new one. I carefully inserted my additions one by one, making sure everything works.

So now I have this. In some respects it works better than the old one ever did.

My apologies to anyone who came here and found nothing.

Tomorrow (or I should say, later today, after I get up--I've still got to get to bed) I'm going to back up everything. Then I won't need to call the paramedics the next time my blog disappears.

No comments: