Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy anniversary--to me!

This blog is one year old today. Starting with my toe-in-the-water test post through this one, I have 594 articles up--with exactly 8700 visitors as of this writing, an average of nearly 24 per day. That's not very large in the blogosphere realm, I know, but somebody must like what I'm writing.

Actually, I know who some of you are. As you can probably tell from all my "Weird Websearch" posts, I check my visitor log thoroughly. I don't get the names of my visitors directly, but I do get the IP addresses, and frequently the location of the ISP. With a little external info, like when you leave a comment, I can connect a visitor log entry with a name.

So I see no reason to stop writing "caprice's glob." Since I've been concentrating on my Office Clean-Up Project, I haven't been posting much of substance lately. But eventually that will end, and I'll get back to my entertainment reviews, etc. Hang in there. If you don't want to check in constantly, you can subscribe via FeedBlitz using the box in the right hand column. They'll send you an e-mail listing all my new headlines. It'll be a day late, but I think for most people that should suffice.

In the meantime, Happy Anniversary to me!

3 comments:

David Marc Fischer said...

Hey--Happy Anniversary to you!

Unknown said...

I certainly enjoy your postings.

Keep on riding... Er, writing!

Carolyn Ann

midwesterntransport said...

happy anniversary!