Friday, May 09, 2008

Semi-random thoughts

● A couple of years ago I posted about how Tab Energy had become my favored morning drink. Sadly, some months ago CocaCola discontinued it, at least here in the U.S. I hoarded my last few cans, saving them for days when I really need to get myself going when I wake up. But now I'm down to my last one.

● I got some new hand towels and washcloths to replace my worn out ones. I washed them before I used them, but the towels are still leaving a lot of little fibers--with the red ones I can't tell if I nicked myself shaving or it's just the towel. Grrrr.

● The only kind of "boutique"-boxed tissues the supermarket had was Kleenex's Anti-Viral type, so my wife bought that. The anti-viral claim puts the product under the Food and Drug Administration rules, I guess, so they are required to print various bits of information on the box. My favorite part:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only as a facial tissue.
So if I use a tissue on any other part of my body do I risk a visit from the FBI?

No comments: