Saturday, May 13, 2006

Waiting for my weight

I never completely trust what my scale says the first day back after traveling, especially from Europe. A 30 hour day, 8.5 of which were spent sitting in an airplane, tends to distort things a bit. Nevertheless, what my scale did say today was that I gained all of half a pound during my two weeks in Spain.

I'm not surprised. I was bit careful in what I ate while I was away, and I did do a lot of walking. I knew I couldn't have gained much, just because of the way my clothes fit. The problem is, I gained weight before my trip--five pounds since January, and I certainly wasn't anywhere near where I want to be back then. I have to somehow figure out how to exercise for 1.5-2 hours a day and have time to clean my office.

Of course, it would really help if I didn't eat so much. I'm so weak.

No comments: