Friday, June 09, 2006

Is this better than being Bert?

I can't seem to eliminate this blank space. Please scroll down.



































After finding out that the Sesame Street character I most resemble is Bert, I now find the most Star Trek character I'm most like is Geordi LaForge. But I'm equally like a Redshirt--an expendable character who gets killed in an early encounter with whatever enemy the main characters happen to be battling. In neither case do I resemble them that much though--only 55%.


I think I prefer being Bert.

Your results:
You are Geordi LaForge
You work well with others and often
fix problems quickly. Your romantic
relationships are often bungled.

Geordi LaForge 55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 55%
Jean-Luc Picard 50%
Deanna Troi 50%
Data 47%
Uhura 40%
Spock 37%
Chekov 30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 25%
Beverly Crusher 25%
James T. Kirk (Captain) 20%
Mr. Sulu 20%
Mr. Scott 15%
Will Riker 15%
Worf 15%

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ow. :)

Resistance is futile. Love ya!