Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The alphabet meme: P

P is for people you were with today: I'm a day late on this one, but I think I have a good excuse. If I had done it yesterday before I went out, then the only person would be my wife. But I didn't get home until after midnight, and I was too tired to do it then anyway.

So now I have some time to really do it. Except it's really for yesterday, not today:
  • My wife, as I said.

  • Alma Gomez, another volunteer lawyer at the West Village TransLegal Clinic Name Change Project.

  • 5 clients at the Name Change Project.

  • My friend Cleopatra Queen of Denile and her roommate, at a performance by the Maestrocities.

  • Jenny Lee Mitchell (Deirdre of the Maestrocities), and her friends from Europe that I went out with last Thursday.

  • Andy Sapora (Chauncy of the Maestrocities).

No comments: