Saturday, April 08, 2006

Project (non)progress report

You may have noticed I haven't posted any progress reports on My Great Office Clean-Up Project lately. That's because there hasn't been any progress lately. I have been out ten out of the last eleven days, and I've got an opera tonight. Most of the rest of the time I've just been trying to keep my desk clear, handling the incoming mail. I haven't even had time to blog about what I've been doing this week. Maybe I'll do a short one tonight when I get home.

Obviously this is going to take a lot longer than the month I originally estimated.

Tomorrow I've got nothing, and Monday just a conference call, so I should be able to get some real cleaning done. Right now, though, I'm going to turn off the computer and see if I can completely clear the desk before it's time to get dressed for the opera.

No comments: