Thursday, March 25, 2010

Catching up on Texts From Last Night

Lots of St. Patricks Day and spring break texts. Here are my 10 favorites, in reverse chronological order if that makes any difference.

so it turns out that "condoms galore" does, indeed, come up on your bank statement
when she said she's going upstairs to put her "play clothes" on, I knew either she was a pervert or a kindergarten teacher. Either way, I wasn't going to leave. She's a pervert by the way.
We got a party bus for the nite. I found out the hard way why stripper poles are meant for girls.
I just texted him to come over because I want to see if his hand fits the handprint bruise on my ass.....I feel like the cinderella of S&M
after we finished, she said she had been a backup performer for Cirque du Soleil. THAT flexible.
the nurse was shocked when I handed her a cup of green piss. what did she expect giving me a drug test on st. patty's day?
I just gave head in the laundry room on campus. He said it was one of the best moments in all of history. Take that, neil armstrong.
So I'm at planned parenthood and there are 5 people here from Friday's party.
How do I put "special brownies" into Weight Watchers?
She didn't know my name but she knew I was Canadian so she just called me Canada. It sounded like the national anthem when we were fucking.

No comments: